The most common excuses we hear about starting your own blog is the technical side of installing WordPress. Well we have eliminated that concern.
Many potential bloggers get discouraged with the technical side of installing WordPress and never start their blog. You will be happy to know that with the advancements of technology that today we can provide you with a FREE WordPress Installation Service.
The process is very simple you signup for a Free 14 day trial for a Managed Virtual Private Server (VPS) no credit card needed and we will install wordpress and the plugins below for FREE:
- Cache Enabler – Simple and fast WordPress disk caching plugin.
- Akismet Anti-Spam– Removes comment spam.
- CDN Enabler – Simply integrate a Content Delivery Network (CDN) into your WordPress site.
- WP Redis – WordPress Object Cache using Redis.
What’s The Advantage of Managed WordPress Hosting?
Managed hosting allows you to get right to doing your business you don’t have to worry about website security, updating your plugins, we give you a staging site to test anything you add to your website before you update your website. Liquid Web provides you the advantage of having your personal IT department without the bill. Take a look below at some of the services you get with Managed support:
- No Pageviews/Traffic Limits – Tired of getting charged for pageview counts or overage fees? We never charge for pageview counts or overage fees.
- Automatic Daily Backups – We take daily backups and store them offsite for 30 days. Want to restore or download them? It’s just a click of a button!
- Automatic SSL – Every single site you order from us comes with its own SSL certificate without any additional cost to you. No configuration, no hassle.
- Full Managed WordPress – We take care of updating WordPress for you so you don’t need to. Stop dreading those releases. We’ve got your back.
- Staging Site– It’s important to test your site prior to going to live. You get a staging site to be able to do any testing prior to making any changes live.
- 24 Hour Support – Many hosts lock you into a ticket system. Our team of experts are available around the clock 24/7/365 by phone, email and chat.
- Full Access To Servers – Most hosts limit the type of access to the server. Instead we give you full access to both the database and the server.
- Upgrade When You’re Ready – Many hosts have a regular plan for upsells. If you’re running a business, it’s the last thing you want. It’s also one of the last things we’ll do.