The idea of starting a blog about something that you have a passion about is great. But trying to figure out where to start seems like a monumental prospect to figure out CPanel and FTP and setting up email creates a barrier for most people that may want to be a blogger. To eliminate any excuses we will help you start by providing a free Managed WordPress Installation Service. Also being installed for free are the following plugins to get your blog started in the right direction:
- Akismet – Removes comment spam.
- Autoptimize – Makes your faster by optimizing CSS, JS, Images, Google fonts and more.
- Beaver Builder Plugin (lite Version) – Drag and drop page builder.
- BJ Lazy Load – Makes site load faster and saves bandwidth.
- Classic Editor – Enables old classic editor (Recommend not to activate).
- Compress JPEG & PNG images – Speeds up your website and optimizes your images.
- iThemes Security Pro – WordPress Security 30+ ways to secure your website.
- iThemes Sync – Manage updates to your WordPress sites.
- Lazy Load for Comments – Load comments only after user clicks on a button.
- WPForms Lite – Beginner Friendly contact form plugin.
- WPMerge – which syncs development and production sites.
What’s The Advantage of Managed WordPress Hosting?
Managed hosting allows you to get right to doing your business you don’t have to worry about website security, updating your plugins, we give you a staging site to test anything you add to your website before you update your website. Liquid Web provides you the advantage of having your personal IT department without the bill. Take a look below at some of the services you get with Managed support:
- No Pageviews/Traffic Limits – Tired of getting charged for pageview counts or overage fees? We never charge for pageview counts or overage fees.
- Automatic Daily Backups – We take daily backups and store them offsite for 30 days. Want to restore or download them? It’s just a click of a button!
- Automatic SSL – Every single site you order from us comes with its own SSL certificate without any additional cost to you. No configuration, no hassle.
- Full Managed WordPress – We take care of updating WordPress for you so you don’t need to. Stop dreading those releases. We’ve got your back.
- Staging Site– It’s important to test your site prior to going to live. You get a staging site to be able to do any testing prior to making any changes live.
- 24 Hour Support – Many hosts lock you into a ticket system. Our team of experts are available around the clock 24/7/365 by phone, email and chat.
- Full Access To Servers – Most hosts limit the type of access to the server. Instead we give you full access to both the database and the server.
- Upgrade When You’re Ready – Many hosts have a regular plan for upsells. If you’re running a business, it’s the last thing you want. It’s also one of the last things we’ll do.